Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2019-04-01 08:03:31
What We Can Offer:
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
- Installs, upgrades, and ensures UNIX/LINUX operating system releases and patches, as well as related systems software, are distributed and functioning on an approved standards level
- Coordinates and performs installation of servers and upgrades, including hardware, operating systems, and related systems software
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of LINUX / Sun Solaris / HP-UX operating systems and associated component/tools
- Performs software installations (utilities, compilers, DBMS, etc.).
- Provides second and third level support for problem management.
- Provides on call basis 24/7 availability to the distributed computing infrastructure.
- Resolves critical errors and service interruptions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline and 4 years relevant IT experience
- Al least 2 years full system administration experience in UNIX/Linux environments, 3 years experience as a UNIX/Linux systems administrator
- Desired hardware platform experience: Oracle/Sun Microsystem, HP/IBM servers, clustered base servers.
Knowledge and Skills
- Looking for proficiency in LINUX & UNIX primarily, with strong knowledge and practice in UNIX clustering (Oracle CRS, Sun Cluster), network configurations, virtualization technology (VMware/Oracle VM, LDOMs/Container for Solaris, HP SRP/IVM), etc.
- Understanding of UNIX file systems, Logical Volume Manager (Solaris Volume Manager/ HP-UX LVM / Veritas VxVM)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP connectivity and hardware environments
- Ability to apply system and program product patches
- Needs to have strong knowledge and practice on SAN, Sun/Oracle/HP storage, etc.
- Needs to have strong knowledge and practice on backup/restore the OS/software (HP Data Protector / Veritas NetBackup) etc.
- Needs to have strong skills in Disaster Recovery procedures and practices as well as UNIX security
- Needs to be experienced in performance tuning, analysis and benchmarking
- Must be able to work with multiple groups to perform enterprise initiatives
- Strong shell scripting skills a real plus
- Must have strong organizational, communication and project management skills
- Must be able to work independently but also as an integral part of the team Language
- Vietnamese, English
Our recruitment info:
Headquater Office: No. 7 Chua Boc Str., Dong Da Dist., HN
Central Branch Office: No. 255-257 Hung Vuong St., Thanh Khe Dist., Da Nang
South Branch Office: No. 385C Nguyen Trai St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh