Location: Đà Nẵng
Published date: 2019-01-18 09:49:14
What We Can Offer:
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
- Must be familiar with all aspects of wireless retail including hiring, scheduling, training, performance management, retail operations management, marketing and customer retention
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations, safety & security, compliance to policies, cash management, operations management of the flagship store
- Provide team leadership and keeping up to date with all local competitor services.
- Ensure efficiency in customer handling time (quick turnover with acceptable average handling time)
- Ensure reconciliation of all payments and collections for the day or any given period with Finance dept.
- Ensure the flagship store is a conducive, fun and energetic environment for the employees and customers.
- Ensure effective management of an approved store budget, timely reporting of sales and inventory, time pool reporting, monitoring adherence to customer and credit policies, and ensuring that all applicable store inventories are received and secured.
- Ensuring that all employees are trained and up-to-date
- Possess the ability to perform and teach all duties and functions of every employee in his/her charge to multitask
- This Manager will develop a team approach to problem-solving, encourage personal development in their employees, and lead by example to achieve high employee satisfaction and productivity levels
- Responsible to ensure the team achieves all set sales target and KPIs for FS store
- Ensure effective management and maintenance of all equipment, business tools, display units, furniture/fittings, signage etc in the flagship store
Other duties as assigned by Supervisors
Qualifications & Experience
- University graduated
- A minimum of 3 years proven track record
- Pleasant looking, full of enthusiasm and dynamic
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of customer service/ Direct sales
- Knowledge in store operations
- Good communication & computer skills
- Strong skills in management, discipline, motivation, team-building, personal growth, and complete team leading.
- English: Intermediate Level
Our recruitment info:
Headquater Office: No. 7 Chua Boc Str., Dong Da Dist., HN
Central Branch Office: No. 255-257 Hung Vuong St., Thanh Khe Dist., Da Nang
South Branch Office: No. 385C Nguyen Trai St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh