Revenue Assurance Assistant Manager (Information Systems Security)
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2019-04-01 08:22:11
What We Can Offer:
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Test and validated company’s web portals/apps
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Certification/Licensure Cert Information Systems Auditor (CISA), OR Cert Internal Auditor (CIA)
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to evaluate and review security aspects of information systems
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
- Ability to review system backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the requirements of professional staff in area of specialty.
- Knowledge of university and/or public auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
Good at English skill (reading and writing)
Our recruitment info:
Headquater Office: No. 7 Chua Boc Str., Dong Da Dist., HN
Central Branch Office: No. 255-257 Hung Vuong St., Thanh Khe Dist., Da Nang
South Branch Office: No. 385C Nguyen Trai St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh