Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2019-01-17 09:06:50
What We Can Offer:
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
- Develop the PR strategy and plans for Vietnamobile
- Deal with all aspects of the PR function including media relations and placement, community relations, issues management, content generation, developing story ideas, PR event, …
- Work with PR agency to develop engaging, consumer interest stories that will generate excellent press coverage
- Deal with incoming press and media queries. Following set procedures, including speaking with relevant areas of the business and drafting responses.
- Be a point of contact within the PR function for our external agencies
- Proactively seek out editorial opportunities
- Create and maintain a Press Office section of the Vietnamobile website
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the success of PR activities
- Direct responsibility for strategy, planning and execution of social media and digital platforms
- Communicate, evolve and share the brand guidelines
- Oversee advertising activities to ensure the right message is delivered for the Vietnamobile brand
- Champion the brand communication internally, making sure the whole company understand the brand/its goals, and use the right brand identity.
- Work with relevant agencies on planning and execution for every MarCom campaign
- Propose ideas to increase company’s image/ visibility though communication campaign.
- Train, manage & lead team members in operational works.
- Support team members in developing professional skills & achieve assigned targets in terms of timing and quality of work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Business (majoring in Marketing is an advantage)
- A seasonal B2C PR and Brand Manager with at least 5 years experience in a similar role
Knowledge and Skills
- Good planner
- Analytical who pays attention to details
- Creative & problem solving capability
- Good communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Experience in motivating, coaching and developing teams and leading by example
- Truthful, ethical, passionate, enthusiastic
- Expert in speaking and writing English
Our recruitment info:
Headquater Office: No. 7 Chua Boc Str., Dong Da Dist., HN
Central Branch Office: No. 255-257 Hung Vuong St., Thanh Khe Dist., Da Nang
South Branch Office: No. 385C Nguyen Trai St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh