Location: Hồ Chí Minh
Published date: 2019-01-25 08:23:39
What We Can Offer:
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
- Ensure all comissions are classified and paid in compliance with related financial accounting policies and procedures;
- Ensure all commissions are properly supported by legitimate documents;
- Ensure accurate and timely financial accounting entries for commission-related transactions (OM, AR, AP, payment, accruals…) are maintained in ERP;
- Ensure all related accounts between sub-ledger and ledger are reconciled;
- Review all account balances monthly
- Ensure the status of commission payment is updated to commercial team timely;
- Maintain filling of commissions in order;
- Work and collaborate with other functions within the region for these related areas;
- Other duties as assigned by Regional FM and FA’s Management.
- University Degree in Finance and Accounting.
- Adequate knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards and current Law & Regulations;
- At least two (02) years of experience in similar role or accounts payable.
- Expertise in Excel to deal with huge data;
- Experience with Accounting software such as Oracle is advantage;
- Adequate experience in detail-oriented, analytical, and problems solving skills ;
- Dedicated and self motivated able to communicate to peers, results driven; and
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Vietnamese.
Our recruitment info:
Headquater Office: No. 7 Chua Boc Str., Dong Da Dist., HN
Central Branch Office: No. 255-257 Hung Vuong St., Thanh Khe Dist., Da Nang
South Branch Office: No. 385C Nguyen Trai St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh