Business Development Assistant Manager
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-04-28 02:19:11
What we can offer:
- Healthy Insurance
- 12 days paid leave
Title: Business Development Manager
Based in: Hanoi
• The candidate is tasked with the main responsibility of developing new business and new business leads in the field of B2B solution selling, direct key account-shop chains, digital payment and ecommerce partners…
• Build strategy that is in line with delivering revenue goals and subscriber acquisitions.
• Maintain pipeline accuracy and ensure close monitoring of revenue goals in line with set targets.
• Identify, develop, and lead sales efforts new B2B, B2C agencies in Vietnam. While also strengthen relationships with existing partners to grow and strengthen business opportunities.
• Understand telecom products & services and new sales channel development.
• Understand the industry landscape and keep up with industry updates and insights that are important to new telecom business and its growth.
• Build close relationship with IOT, M2M service providers and partners that are important for business growth
• Team mentoring and support to enable their individual growth and development.
• Reports Head of Business development Xem toàn bộ Mô Tả Công Việc
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree in economics/ marketing or comparable is needed
• Any other further qualification in marketing/ trade marketing is appreciated
• 5-8 years of experience in sales & marketing especially in Telecom
• Entrepreneurial skillset to work independently and come up with innovative business solutions
• Strong aggression, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Possess excellent understanding of local industry operations, in-depth relationship with key industry influencers and processes
• Positive attitude, high commitment and friendly persona to be a strong team player.
• Local and English language skills with industry relationships are big advantage for the job.