VAS Assistant Manager
Location: Ha Noi
Published date: 2018-01-31 05:23:47
What We Can Offer
Year- end bonus based on the Performance Rating
Bao Viet Health Care Package
12days Annual Leave
Develop, maintain and control specifications for VNM VAS product portfolio taking customer concerns, business processes, organizational, cost and vendor product limitations into account.
Coordinate implementation of products between network and IT, market, sales customer services, and supplier(s).
Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance. Submit reports and analysis on Running Capacity, forecast with traffic and issues to the IT/Network management
Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant international benchmarks
Perform Sales and Customer Service Training (on requirement)
Prepare Request for Proposals, Request for Quotations, and Cost analysis for upcoming new VAS platforms.
Liaise with technical partners on interface issues with the telecommunication networks
Participate in vendor selection process including: requirements gathering, RFQ issuance, vendor evaluation, procurement, etc
Prepare project schedules, plans and manage the project as per schedule.
Coordinate with service providers (Ericsson, Huwaei…) and any other IT/NW services provider for resolution of issues.
Participate in all Testing procedures and perform required ATP/UAT…
Escalate issues as per severity level and information to all concerns.
Qualifications & Experience
- College Degree in Computer Sciences or Telecom engineering
- At least 3 years if experience on core NW or VAS platforms
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication and reporting skills (oral and written)
- Familiar with telecommunication technology Infrastructure architecture
- Planning, analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing VAS technologies, including keywords, registration, quizzes and subscription services.
- Good presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with Executives, in English also.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to drive critical incidents to resolution.
- English: intermediate level