Senior Finance Analyst
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-04-28 02:21:55
What we can offer:
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
- Identify revenue and cost of new tariff/ promotion program/chances and analyze the impact to the profitability before and after product, promotion launched;
- Analyse the movement of total sales and marketing, customer services spend in month, liaise with finance accountant in the accrual process and to ensure that Sales & Marketing and Customer Services adhere to corporate expenditure policies.
- Develop pricing/ CAC and related models to provide more in-depth analysis, along with competitor comparison, product profitability analysis;
- To monitor, analyze the Forecast/ Budget revenue and do the analyze of actual performance variance with Forecast budget
- To manage revenue/ review/appraisal the products/commission/marketing campaign.
- Assist in planning Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecast (work with other depts., gathering information to prepare consolidated Budget/Forecast plans).
- Bachelor of Economics, Chartered status in Accounting e.g. ACCA or equivalent is advantage.
- At least 4 years experience in experiences in similar role and advantage for Telecoms and FMGC;
- Experience with management information, financial systems, familiar with MS Office and Accounting software;
- Good in analytical and problems solving skills;
- Dedicated and self motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven; and
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Vietnamese with strong inter-personal skills.