Revenue Assurance Manager
Location: Ha Noi
Published date: 2018-05-28 07:13:37
What we can offer:
- Healthy Insurance
- 12 day paid leave
- Define & report against a set of KPI’s measuring RA operational performance across VNM business for monthly reporting.
- Ensure future risks from new technology & innovative products & services are understood and mitigated.
- Ensure major leakage issues are rapidly detected & acted upon (ensuring RA processes are tied in with VNM overall issue/ incident management processes & escalation procedures).
- Ensure conscious business acceptances of risks & required mitigations, ensure fixes & solutions are delivered in timely & cost effective way.
- Ensure subscriber usage is completely processed in Billing systems, airtime transferred from VNM and between distributors, retailers & customers are complete and accurate
- Mobile Termination Revenues. Data Bundles Verification
- Outbound Roaming Billing Verification (TAP IN). Inbound Roaming (TAP OUT). Irregular Usage Billing Verification
- Ensure VAS revenue is completely charged in billing system. Ensure promotion given to customer is as per approved policy. New Offers Automated Validation.
- To ensure revenue properly and accurately booked & that systems work properly
- To check for unusual events which may indicate fradulent activity.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to post graduate level with both good technical and business understanding. University Degree ideally majored in Computer science.
- Ideally telecom business knowledge, preferably GSM/ Mobile communications operator or in a relevant consulting role within a revenue assurance related area.
- Work experience with any revenue assurance or fraud management system would be an advantage.
- Experience in oracle database &SQL for running SQL Queries, awareness of both OSS & BSS processes and internal dependencies to accurately decipher the revenue code would be useful. Understanding of CDRs, subscribers usage, critical network and IT systems including MSC, SMSC, billing & charging systems.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems,
- Ability communicate & present effectively to CFO/CEO/ Language – English & Vietnamese (useful)