Network Service Quality Manager
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-03-29 03:45:51
- Manage network quality and performance (e.g. SLA, KPI, data, traffic, usage, capacity, incidents etc.). Track and verify deliverables of MS providers including SLA/KPI, corrective and preventive benchmarking and optimization reports, etc.
- Analyze network performance; prepare management reports on network traffic, KPIs and trend;
- Follow complaints of customers and consolidate customer experience weekly report. Co-ordinate with other teams in Network and other Departments to ensure pending issues are solved on time;
- Other duties as required and assigned by team leader.
- Manage the network capacity
• University degree, graduated from Telecommunication Department of HUST, HCT, PTIT …;
• At least 7 years experiences in mobile network operation and service quality management;
• Practical experiences in analyzing SLA/KPI/counters of mobile networks;
• Advanced knowledge of 2G/3G Ericsson and ZTE equipment (Radio Network and Performance counter/KPI);
• Practical experiences in using Tems Investigate/Discovery or Nemo Outdoor/Nemo Analyze and Mapinfo is advantage;
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese