Location: Đà Nẵng
Published date: 2018-10-08 03:17:07
What We Can Offer:
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but not limited to. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Provides the Marketing Communications Manager with inputs for annual plan
- Create action plan within the region for the new campaigns developed by the agency and Head Office team
- Motivates subordinates to successfully carry out assigned tasks
- Coordinates with other marketing members in different regions to ensure consistency in all campaigns/activities
- Coordinates with sales team to ensure smoothness in activities
- Coordinates closely with agency’s staff to ensure all the works on the right track
- Communicates with other department members when necessary to quickly solve any problems incurred
- Monitors allocated budget if any
- Makes regular and ad hoc reports on the market situations, competitors activities (including new tariff, new services, new campaigns…) within the region.
- Updates customer feedbacks/reactions on new campaigns/tariff/services of Vietnamobile as well as of other operators
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree or equivalent further education qualification
- 1-2 year of experience in Marketing, similar role preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Basic Marketing Knowledge
- Good Data Analysis and Management skills.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, leadership skills.
- Hard working, proactive, teamwork and independent
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel
- Good at English
Our recruitment info:
Headquarter Office: No. 7 Chua Boc Str., Dong Da Dist., HN