IT PMO & Governance Executive
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-07-13 11:20:41
What We Can Offer
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
- Ensures alignment, coordination and communication to the business and IT for all deliverables and key metrics consistent with input/direction from the affected project managers.
- Play the role as the bridge between internal & external system professionals and the business users.
- Provides oversight into the Analysis of business requirements and ensures that the information systems solutions address complex business needs
- Provide comprehensive consultation to management for long term recommendation on both system and business aspects.
- Transform business requirement into IT system requirement.
- Interface to test with End-Users for User Acceptant Certificate (UAT)
- Control the IT project, IT Change Request end-to-end
- Governance for Operation, Incident and Change request process base on the Policy, standard process and RACI.
- Other duties as and when assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Electric & Telecommunication, or IT.
- 2 years Experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to drive process changes and problem resolution via matrix partner relationships
- Ability to check Operation or Project according to the VNM and IT policy
- Monitoring the IT tasks End-to-End
- Ability to report on Governance field
- Good presentation and writing skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Strong persuasive skills — ability to gain consensus and convince others
- Telecom knowledge is a great asset.