ISO Project Assistant Manager
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-07-27 10:59:17
What We Can Offer
- Bonus based on performance
- Premium healthcare plan for you
- 12 days full paid leave
Vacant: 01 based in Hanoi Level: Assistant Manager
• Lead in implementing process improvements (ISO project) and report to Management on the progress on a regular basis.
• Challenges existing processes to identify improvement opportunities using benchmarks and external best practices.,
• Quantifies financial benefits and costs associated with improvement ideas. Analyses impact of changes on processes and ways of working.
• Evaluates the success of the improvement projects and the benefits realised.
• Train employees on continuous improvement processes.
· University Graduate majoring in Economics or Business Administration
· 2-3 years experience in ISO implementation project and business process development and improvement.
· Strong project management skill; highly organized and capable of effective, efficient multi-tasking and time management
· Good oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
· Working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Visio