Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-06-08 03:39:43
What we can offer:
- Bonus based performance
- Healthy Insurance
- 12 days paid leave
- Installation and Upgrades of Oracle RDBMS software
Administrate and maintain existing Oracle RDBMS but not limited to other DB software
- Build new databases and perform data migrations
- Perform backup and recovery included management on backup media.
- Tuning the performance, troubleshooting of database issues, interaction with application development for effective database activities.
- Develop database usage, security and operation policy and apply to the operation.
- Carry out capacity planning
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Provides on call basis 24/7 availability to the distributed computing infrastructure.
- Resolves critical errors and service interruptions.
- Other duty as and when assigned by Supervisors
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline and 4 years relevant IT experience
Al least 2 years full system administration experience in Oracle Database environments, 3 years experience as a Oracle database administrator
- Knowledge but not limited to MsSql Mysql, MongoDB,…
Knowledge and Skills
Looking for proficiency in Oracle Database primarily, with strong knowledge and practice in installation, upgrading, patching the Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, single instance/RAC, etc.
Needs to have strong knowledge and practice on solution for Oracle HA, Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard, replication, etc.
Needs to be experienced in performance tuning, analysis and benchmarking
Must be able to work with multiple groups to perform enterprise initiatives
Strong shell scripting skills a real plus
Must have strong organizational, communication
Must be able to work independently but also as an integral part of the team