Core Network Manager
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-05-07 07:34:33
• Designing, planning, expanding and optimizing Core network, including CS, PS, IP Core stuffs.
• POI monitoring and interact with other operators for adjustments.
• Responsible for technical roaming issues.
•Preparing bidding documents, Evaluating, Implementing and Commissioning Core network projects.
• Directs and facilitates the development of an overall strategy for the Core Networks and leads its effective implementation.
• Analyze frequently appeared faults and ensure issues and root causes are identified and rectified
• Manages the development and execution of the annual budgets for own area.
• Contact point for other related departments for Core network issues.
• Other duties as and when assigned by Supervisors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Telecoms engineering, or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience in engineering, at least 2 of which should be in a managerial position.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong telecom knowledge in 2G, 3G.
- Self motivated, result oriented, and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Leadership, strategic thinking, effective communication, results driving, problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.