Commercial Finance Manager
Location: Hà Nội
Published date: 2018-05-28 07:14:59
Drive the newly developed commercial finance, business performance, reporting and analysis.
- The Finance Manager Commercial will support pricing, incentive, commission & margin analysis for the regional as well as total business.
- He/She will be responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis, continuously seek opportunities and drive contract profitability through the proactive provision of analysis to senior management.
- Work closely with the sales, reward and pricing teams to ensure initiatives are represented within reporting output and appropriately considered as part of a robust decision-making process.
- Work closely with finance team and assist in inputs for monthly management & annual report/ interim report drafting and preparation
- Communicate effectively with senior management presenting various financial performance metrics and analytics with clarity. Preparation of monthly management & adhoc reports.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly in depth analysis of the product/each service line margin & variance analysis & reasons for variance to budget.
- Develop Business Cases, analyse the commercial viability of new redemption product initiatives or tactical promotions and offers
Analyse performance and key business trends for trading forums ensuring that finance are kept up to date with the latest developments
Qualifications & Experience
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA or MBA Finance/Masters’s in Finance & Accounting or equivalent with Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; or part qualified ideally working toward, or completion of, a professional qualification like ACCA.
- At least 5+ years of finance, commercial finance, financial/business planning & analysis experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Accounting, commercial Finance, Pricing, business case development, NPV knowledge. Good at analysis and presentation skills. Telco/Mobile/Wireless & Communication/technology business experience useful
- A close eye to detail to ensure accuracy of reporting and ability to identify errors. A self-motivated & collaborative team player. Experience in or a desire to work directly for the business, supporting business decisions. Strong commercial and business acumen. Strong Excel Skills - advanced level. Strong analytical and numerical skills
- It is imperative that this individual has experience of Business Partnering & influencing senior stake holders as this is a high profile role working with some challenging stake holders.
- High standard of English required